LRDC Internal Access
Access the Condeco reservation system and continue signing in with Pitt Passport.
Internal Awards Program
- Internal Awards Guidelines (pdf)
- Research Projects 2008-2019 (pdf)
- Research Projects 2020-present (pdf)
Internal Awards Final Reports
- 2017.1 (Coutanche-PI, Tokowicz) "Integrating fMRI and EEG to Examine Learning and Memory Consolidation
- 2016.2 (Fraundorf-PI, Galla) "Uniting Cognitive and Motivation Science: An Opportunity Cost Model of Self-Regulated Learning"
- 2016.1 (Litman-PI, Godley) "Using Natural Language Processing to Study The Role of Specificity and Evidence Type in Text-Based Classroom Discussions"
- 2015.05 "Using Psychosocial Approaches to Promote African American Adolescents' STEM Identities and Persistence" (Wang, M-PI, Binning, Huguley)
- 2015.04 "Attentive, Bidirectional Mobile MOOC Learning via Implicit Physiological Signal Tracking" (Wang, J-PI)
- 2015.02 "Facilitating a Common Core Approach to Argumentation with Diagramming and Peer Review" (Ashley-PI, Petrosky)
- 2015.01 "Tell Me About Math: A Longitudinal Training Study on the Effects of Parent-Child Interactions and Parental Cognition on Children's Math Abilities" (Libertus, M-PI, Libertus)
- 2014.03 "Innovating Motivation Research: Insights from Urban Middle School Classrooms on the Links between Psychosocial Classroom Activity and Mathematics Learning" (Nokes-Malach-PI, LeBaron Wallace, Greeno, Correnti)
- 2014.02 "The Dangers of Computation without Quantitative Meaning: Testing the Case of Symbolic Estrangement." (Libertus-PI, Fiez, Schunn)
- 2014.01 "Improving Undergraduate STEM Education by Integrating Natural Language Processing with Mobile Technologies." (Litman-PI, Menekse, Wang, J.)
- 2013.02 "Response-to-Text Prompts to Assess Students' Writing Ability." (Correnti-PI, Litman, Matsumura)
- 2013.01 "Investigating Adolescent English Learners' Interactions with Academic Language." (McKeown-PI, Crosson)
- 2011.04 "Theoretical and Architectural Support for Mobile Group Learning." (Wang-PI, Schneider, Levine)
- 2011.02 "Keeping Instructors Well-Informed in Computer-Supported Peer Review." (Ashley-PI, Litman, Wang, Schunn)
- 2011.01 "The Cerebellum and Language." (Fiez-PI, Schneider)
- 2009.04 “Improving Learning from Peer Review with NLP and ITS Techniques.” (Litman-PI, Schunn, Ashley)